Business Development Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
A widely-recognised company, founded is 1980, is seeking an adaptive Business Development Consultant for their growing company. This is a very large company; however, they process a small company ethos. This means valuing and getting to know every employee. In this Business Development role, you can expect £10,000 quarterly performance bonuses, 25 days holiday and private health care to name a few. As the Business Development Consultant, you will maximise results through a combination of new business development, and servicing existing customers within the designated area.
Duties of the Business Development Consultant include:
- Sales management of all customers within the defined territory providing a principle point of contact for the company with the overall objective of achieving long term, year on year sales growth
- To represent the company at seminars, exhibitions and meetings as required to enhance the customer experience when interacting with team members
- To deliver training programmes to retail staff as agreed to improve knowledge of the company’s products and placement
- To form close relationships with Regional Managers and representatives within the account structure to provide the platform for commercial, retail training and educational programmes
- In this role, you will assist the day to day management of the territory, designated customers and the company’s products and services.
The successful candidate will
- Relevant Business Development experience in defining and achieving sales results
- Awareness and ability to make a positive impact with prospective and existing customers.
- Enviable track record of achievement (target achievements) gained from organizations that demonstrate and require strong interpersonal skills in order to influence at all levels of management.
In this role, the hours of work will be 8:30 - 4:30, with a 30-minute lunch break. You will receive an attractive salary of £32,000, with an attainable £10k yearly bonus. As well as exciting company growth and discount on products, as well as an outstanding benefits package.