Technical Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER - £60K - SOFTWARE PLATFORM PROVIDER - MEDIA / TV / INTERNET - DATABASE - MATHEMATICAL - LONDON
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and award winning London based Software Platform Provider. Mainly working with the in house technology teams as well as clients world wide. The software and technology products and servies they offer are generally related to large data sets for blue chip clients within the Media industry.
You should have:
- Over 5 years Project Management experience
- Come from a Developer / Programmer background or at least very technically minded
- Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science related degrees, ideally from Red Brick Uni's
- Scrum Master experience
- Project Management qualifications, ideally Prince 2 and MSP
- Jira and MS Project experience
The basic Salary on offer is up to £60k depending on experience. They are looking to interview from as early as Wednesday (25th January) and for someone to start as soon as possible.
It would be great to discuss further if this role is of interest, if you could send me an updated CV to and give me a call on I can run through the position with you in more detail.