Interim Finance Officer
Interim Finance Officer (2-3 days per week)
We are looking for someone who is happy to fit in with a small office team to help our client through a period of change by carrying out some core aspects of the role while also project managing some systems changes and offering our client the benefit of their experience and expertise. This role requires working knowledge of Sage 50.
We envisage this role lasting 3-4 months and be approximately 3 days per week though there is flexibility about this. The bulk of the work would be carried out in our office near Euston although again there is some flexibility.
Key tasks are:
Managing our client’s financial systems and operations on an interim basis while we recruit to a new substantive post. This includes carrying out routine tasks such as:
- Monthly reconciliations in liaison with our outsourced finance provider;
- Checking monthly management accounts;
- Liaising with the team about automated income and month-end;
- Supporting the team in processing all invoices, travel claims and other payments;
- Recording and filing all invoices, travels claims and other payments (using SAGE);
- Advising office staff on restructuring our Charter of Accounts
- Updating our financial procedures and advising on best practice
- Managing the tendering and selection of a new outsourced finance provider
If you are available immediately please apply now!