Global Marketing Manager
Global Marketing Manager - London
Our client is a global leader in business information and data solutions industry.
The Global Marketing Manager will be joining a successful marketing team; were you will create global B2B marketing strategies and plans that will deliver increased commercial and customer value. While managing, motivating and leading a marketing team to deliver and make a difference.
· As the Global Marketing Manager you will create and communicating a marketing plan that outlines the activities required delivering direct revenues (event delegate bookings and magazine subscriptions) as well as delivering the audiences and supporting for sales to generate sponsorship and advertising revenues.
· Driving the digital strategy to support increased audience, delegate and magazine subscription conversions and engagement, ensuring effective co-operation with the rest of the marketing team to leverage existing audiences and digital journeys across the group.
· You’ll have a passion for data and analytics, coaching the team in analysing their results and optimising to improve the ROI and impact of their activities.
· You will be used to working closely with commercial and sales teams to define and deliver audiences and materials that that help them communicate and deliver sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
Key skills required
· Ideally you’ll have a background within business to business (B2B) marketing, using the full marketing mix.
· Ideally experience in a B2B Marketing Management role, preferably global.
Salary and Benefits
£45k - £55k plus 10% Bonus and 37 days A/L, great company benefits.
For the latest news, insights and opportunities please check out our website www.SMCRecruitment.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest.