Senior Loans Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Loans Administrator to join an international finance company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To efficiently process the Loans Administration and Customer Account functions including bilateral, syndicated and agency loans, Japanese Leveraged leases, Guarantees, Risk Participations, related IRS, Customer Deposits, Customer FX, and Promissory Notes.
- Correct and efficient input, settlement and confirmation of all transactions including fees.
- Correct and efficient preparation of cashflow movements and payments.
- Correct and efficient administration of all transactions (e.g. settlement of periodic interest and rate fixing).
- Escalate all operational problems via the Manager, Senior Manager and Chief Manager for management and Head Office reporting.
- All duties must be performed in line with law, regulation (e.g. Money Laundering checks) and internal policies and procedures.
- Assist with risk reporting and metrics for Senior Management as required.
- Understand the operational risks relating to the role (e.g. settlement risk and credit risk).
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of "desk top" procedures and checklists.
- Maintenance of an efficient filing and archiving systems, events diary and signature database.
- The registration, monitoring and safekeeping of all customer, loan and facility related documentation and valuable paper.
- When required provide assistance to the Derivatives and Securities section of the department.
This is a 12 month temporary opportunity and the client is willing to pay up to £35,000 (plus other additional benefits) depending on experience.