Project Manager - Fundraising £36K
6 days left
- Full Time
Position: Project Manager - Fundraising
Location: London SW
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
My client is the UK’s leading Christian media house. They broadcast Radio nationwide on digital radio, Freeview and online as well as Gospel on radio in London and online. They also publish magazines serving the Christian community, in print and digital editions.
We work in a fast-moving and demanding multimedia office environment, changing and reacting to news and technology by the day.
Due to growth they are now looking for a Project Manager to develop and execute creative promotions across all platforms to build the profile of the brands and increase, donors and event attendees.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Preparation of strategy for appeals and setting of financial targets
- Work with Fundraising Management Team to align messaging to appeals
- Creation & management of staff roster for Fund-raisers, on-air & support staff on the phones, monitor budget, progress and totals, as well as post analysis of appeal outcomes including donors, gifts and income generation
- Work with the Group Sales Manager to prepare strategy for appeals and setting of financial targets
- Develop ideas for how to sell the proposition & align messaging to appeals
- Overall supervision of appeals / monitor & amend messaging/tactics where necessary
- Coordinate the monthly Direct Mailing programme along with the Fundraising Management Team
- Gathering information required for direct mail appeal from internal stakeholders
- Compile briefings on strategy/messaging & define mailing specifications
- Work with Database team on data order and segmentation of mailing list.
Key Skills of the Project Manager:
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience in target driven fundraising
- Good demonstrable experience in project management
- Professional qualification in fundraising would be an advantage
- Experience in fundraising via media platforms (desirable)
- Experience of managing budgets and costing projects (desirable)
- An understanding of media and web (desirable)
- Copywriting skills