Group Financial Accountant, Marketing services, paying up to £50,000
A leading marketing services business requires a Group Financial accountant to join their Group finance team based in Central London. This is a newly created role, reporting directly into a Group Finance Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group Management Accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Group Budget and Quarterly Forecasts
- Manage the production of budgets and forecasts for submission to the Group, working closely with support function managers
- Produce monthly support function performance reports
- Manage intercompany process to ensure balances are agreed and settled on a timely basis
- Review subsidiary accounts to ensure they are accurate and properly reconciled
- Ad-hoc projects and analyses
Key skills and qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Able to communicate and work closely with business managers and members of the finance team.
- Well-developed understanding of accounting concepts and calculations with good attention to detail
- Good financial modelling skills using Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, Lookup and SUMIF functions)
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.