Senior Management Accountant
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant to join the London based finance team for an internationally recognised Media business. The successful candidate will Business Partner closely with the sales team to ensure spend is allocated accurately, to compile reporting and to assist with forecasting and month end tasks. The Senior Management Accountant will be a forward thinking, active individual with a hands on approach, the ability to pay close attention to detail with a strong analytical mind.
- Monthly journal postings, calculating accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Compiling credit claims and liaising with central teams
- Actively working with account managers to develop accurate forecasts
- Compiling key sections of the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to head office.
- Generating monthly reporting for submission to head office
- Providing ad hoc duties to support the finance department and wider business.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Relevant accounting experience covering key areas of the P&L & B/S
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at every level
- Proven ability to work in an analytical and independent manner
- Business Warehouse and Business Planning and Consolidation experience advantageous
- SAP Skills