Credit Control Team Leader
Our client are a large international Media firm with an EMEA HQ based in London. This role will be working within the Finance and reporting team and reporting to the Billing & Collections Manager. You will supervise a team of 3 Credit Controllers on a day-to-day basis. Manage collection of outstanding debt for the EMEA ledger and ensure customers adhere to their agreed payment terms. Other key aspects of the role will be to provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, by effective management of customer account and invoice disputes and prompt escalation of issues within agreed SLAs for the department. This role will require a candidate thats speaks POLISH as you will have responibility for this Territory. This role is covering a secondment for 10 months but could extend
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All aspects of supervising and mentoring a team of 3 Credit Controllers for the EMEA Regions.
- Achievement of DSO reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt for the designated EMEA region of the business within agreed payment terms.
- Regular ledger reviews with Credit Controllers and escalating issues to the manager as appropriate.
- Work closely with EMEA Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business.
- Effective management of the automated collection function, including Dunning letters and outsourcing to external Debt Collection Agents.
- Effective management of account/invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers so that disputes are resolved within agreed SLAs.
- As per collection strategies defined, escalation of debt and recommendations for account blocks where appropriate.
- Identification of bad debt and preparation of documentation as appropriate.
- Monthly reporting of debtors ageing and dispute management.
- Assist with KPIs and cash forecasting.
- Managing the withholding tax process and preparation of required tax documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Experience supervising a team of Credit Controllers within an EMEA collections environment
Minimum GCSE English and Maths
A Level or higher in Maths
Experience of working with an automated collections software tool such as Get Paid, Ero57 (Moreton Smith) etc
Intermediate Excel and Word
Strong track record of DSO and aged debt reduction
Excellent Customer Service Skills
All roles require fluent written and spoken English
Written and spoken fluency in Polish.
Fluency in other European languages