4 days left
- Full Time
Position: Vehicle Technician
Salary: Basic £23000 -£24,000 OTE £30,000 DOE ,+ Uncapped bonus
My client whom are a well-established and well respected dealer group currently have an opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join their team.
You’re Job Role
- To carry our general service and repairs
- To Strip, Fit and replace components within a specified time
- Fault finding using manufacturer diagnostic tools
- Carrying our road tests to check the repair work
- Meeting set targets on a monthly basis
- Completely paperwork effectively and efficiently
You must hold a City and Guilds/NVQ Level 1, 2, 3 or equivalent recognised qualification. You must possess your own tools and have a proven track record of working within a target driven workshop. You must have good attention detail and take pride in your work and a Full UK Licence.
If you have the relevant experience my client is seeking please forward your details and a consultant will contact you to discuss your suitability and the position in more detail.