Car Sales Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Car Sales Administrator Required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £21,000 Basic, OTE £22,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Sales Administrator Required For A Prestige Main Dealer - Southampton
Experienced Sales Administrator Required!!
Our Client, a Prestige Brand Main Dealer within the Southampton area, is currently looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to add to their team of professionals!
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
* You will document all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sales
* Invoicing vehicles to end-users and internally between dealerships
* Deal effectively with customers and subcontractors requests
* Ensuring that all information required to tax vehicles is received in time to allow for scheduled handover
* Assisting sales team in processing a vehicle through the whole sales process
* Liaising with the brand regarding vehicle specification and ordering stock
* Weekly reporting to the brand and Inchcape
* Ensuring that all Government procedures with regards to vehicle taxing are adhered to
To be a success in this role, you will have:
* Incredible customer service skills
* Self motivation and highly organised
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Previous experience in a sales admin role
* Computer literacy
* Able to work under pressure
Lots of benefits including, company pension scheme, free life assurance, childcare vouchers, discount gym membership, vehicle purchase discount and so on...
Our Client is offering a generous package depending on experience. Monday to Friday working hours only!
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership jobs in Southampton, please contact Bethan.
To apply please send your CV to Bethan Lawrence quoting J66791, Car Sales Administrator, Southampton
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.