Our property services client in Middlesex are looking to a full-time Project Manager to manage their construction projects (commercial fit-out and refurbishment work) with projects up to £1m.
The position will require regular travel to various locations across London and the home counties.
As Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- taking the lead role on the pricing and delivery of major/complex projects
- direct line management of 2+ site managers
- liaising with company estimator to price and submit quotes/tenders
- evaluating feasibility and analysing specifications
- liaising with client to prepare project programme and schedule valuations
- agreeing procurement plan/scope of work/payments with managers/subcontractors
- attending all necessary meetings
- undertaking regular site visits to assess quality and progress
- checking all H&S measures are being adhered to
- ensuring the project is completed to time-scale, budget and quality
As a Project Manager you will possess the following skills:
- have substantial experience of project managing in a similar role
- proven track record of leading projects up to £1m
- have a strong technical knowledge across all construction disciplines/building contract legislation
- have an HND or equivalent qualification, preferably MRICS, MAPM or IPMA
- have strong MS Office skills
- have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
You will have a full clean driving licence (preferably with your own car) and be willing to travel across London/Home Counties.
In return, our client are offering a salary of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please apply.