- Selling print, digital and sponsorship across an Audio-Visual Technology portfolio
- Targeting the Audio, Visual and Technology markets
- Opportunity to work within a progressive firm with a vibrant working culture
The Role: The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for selling print, digital and sponsorship across a leading Audio-Visual Technology portfolio. Looking after a portfolio of clients, you will be comfortable winning new business as well as being an effective account manager. The Sales Manager position is suited for a driven sales professional who has a firm understanding of the Media market and has a strong grasp of management.
The Company: This company are the flagship in their industry and are expanding at a phenomenal rate. They provide multichannel marketing solutions and business information to millions of professionals around the world.
As Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling print, digital and sponsorship across a leading Audio-Visual technology publication and event
- Driving new business acquisition and managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing 1 direct report
For this Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B media sales experience
- Effective mentor
- Driven, credible and engaging
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £35-40,000 basic salary with OTE 40% of salary uncapped
- Vibrant working environment and company culture
- Great benefits including mobile phone, gym membership, laptop etc.
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us or call Suzy Richardson on .