Accounts Assistant - Accountancy Practice
2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for someone to join quickly growing Client Services Team of a truly outstanding Independent Accountancy Practice based in Central London.
The role will consist of tasks such as bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and management accounts, and will suit an enthusiastic, diligent and thorough individual looking to join a highly progressive firm.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Numerate and Diligent in their work
- Ambitious, as there is strong potential to advance your role in the firm
- Personable and Approachable, with the ability to work well as a part of a team and build new relationships
- Experienced in Sage 50 Accounts and Xero accounting software
- AAT qualified or similar OR;
- Part Qualified ACA or ACCA
The role would include visiting clients and looking after all aspects of their affairs, and will allow you to quickly develop your skills. The firm places an emphasis on their reputation, bot internally and externally, and so you will find yourself quickly developing relationships with both clients and colleagues, and achieving a high degree of autonomy and responsibility within your role.
For more information about this role please either apply directly, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.