Finance Business Partner
We are recruiting for a retail business that requires a senior finance business partner. It will pay £65,000-75,000 + Bonus, must be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
The business is close to a billion turnover based in West London and they will look at any candidates for any sector, so long as they have a good commercial finance background.
Responsibilities will include
- Leadership of direct report and across stakeholder group
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Key decision influencer, especially around stock purchase.
- Providing support, challenge, drive for all decision making forums - strategic, operational, tactical
- Be an influencer on trading decisions, near term and medium/long term.
Planning/ Budget/ Forecast
- Deliver a robust Buy budget process with clear alignment to:
o UK stores plan
o Web plan
o International plan (split JV, Subs, Franchise)
o Brand & Collation into agreed schedules (FP&A)
- Provide relevant buy budget and commercial inputs for planning processes
- Periodic variance analysis, and forward forecasting
- Clear sales, margin and stock budgeting/ forecasting. Aligned to other areas (e.g. retail/ web)
- Key driver of target guiderails
- Be a key part of Strategic planning process
- Provide Support and challenge Brand DDs
- Provide analysis and clarity on key risks and opportunities
Systems, Process and Ad hoc
- Deliver consistent system use and plan. Drive right tool, right job mentality.
- Improve current modelling/ planning system use. With more aligned inputs.
- Improve current process, with clear accountability across the business.