Financial Reporting Advisory Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Rutherford Briant are recruiting an Financial Reporting Advisory Manager in London for a leading accountancy firm within the Top 10.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to establish themselves in a firm who are very well recognised through out the UK.
The duties of the role will include:
- Provide clear and practical solutions to ad hoc technical accounting queries
- Review financial statements of publicly traded companies and similar higher risk clients to confirm compliance with financial reporting standards and company legislation
- Help develop financial reporting tools and guidance for application by the firm's partners and staff
- Prepare and present financial reporting training, updates and seminars to the audit stream
- Write articles and other materials on financial reporting matters for internal and external communications
Successful candidates will have a good working knowledge of IFRSs and UK GAAP as well as be ACA or ACCA qualified. Practical experience of the application of IFRSs and UK GAAP within private and publicly traded companies.
This leading accountancy firm can provide excellent opportunities including good benefits, excellent attitude and excellent scope for progression within the company.