Regional Manager of Global Sales Enablement
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have 3-5 years experience within sales enablement or sales training developing programs experience and delivery on projects? Experience in managing sales training programs? and Proficient in B2B and B2C technology?
Then I would like to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a Regional Manager of Global Sales Enablement based in their London office. This is a position designed to assist and help their regional sales teams to activate and accelerate the revenue growth of the businesses marketing services portfolio (content marketing, integrated marketing solutions) which are focused on B2B and B2C technology clients.
Responsibilities include onboarding local sales reps with training of products and services, maintaining pricing and process, providing program recommendations, and support on client meetings and calls.
This individual must be creative, determined and passionate about creating a culture of learning and education that fuels company growth and drives exceptional performance. This individual will be part of a global team, report directly into the Head of Global Sales Enablement and will liaise with the head of sales (London). Regional focus covers the UK and their western Europe operations.
- Partnering with sales management and sales, product management, program architecture, marketing and other functional groups to develop and maintain materials, grow revenue and products.
- Assessment of product portfolios to identify gaps and recommend/infuse new products and services that work within each region as well as provide global continuity.
- Involvement in the development of the SMS product portfolio and global pricing.
- Assist in increasing sales representatives’ individual results by providing coaching; joining sales calls/meetings; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a training strategy, program and curriculum for the global sales organization that increases SMS revenue, productivity and performance.
- Proactively motivate, coach and provide feedback to sales on an ongoing basis.
- Occasional travel regional markets/countries.
Required Experience, Education, Skills and Competencies:
- Proven track record of building effective relationships with sales teams.
- 3-5 years’ experience of sales enablement or sales training developing programs experience and delivery on projects
- Experience managing sales training programs
- Proficient in B2B and B2C technology
- Ability to adjust training techniques to accommodate various learning styles
- Proficient in the use of E-Learning tools, development and implementation
- Must be a dynamic speaker with proven ability to get participants excited about the topics being presented
- Demonstrated business and technical competence
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is desired
- Ability to work cross functionally and across regions for content development and distribution
- Passion for working with and improving sales people’s productivity, performance and satisfaction
- Have a mentality of no matter it what it takes you’re going to deliver the best results possible
If this role is of interest, get in touch!!! Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd