Technical Support Analyst
A bit about us:
Payment Express is a high-growth, innovative, global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure solutions to major corporate, banking and SME clients globally. Processing over £20 billion worth of transactions per annum, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers in Asia Pacific. We have an impressive global presence, with offices in London, Los Angeles, Sydney and Auckland.
We develop our core technology in-house, including:
• Payment gateway technology
• Chip and pin hardware and kernel software
• Secure authorisation and clearing systems
• Scalable webserver technology and replication systems
- Providing first-level contact and problem resolution for customers with hardware, software and application problems. Demonstrate efficient work practices to ensure objectives and service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Providing high level support to our 20,000+ customers with rollouts and project work.
- Assisting in the troubleshooting of hardware, software and network issues.
- Working on various exciting projects as new products & solutions are developed in an environment that encourages creativity and professionalism along with a friendly approach to support.
- Resolution of issues on behalf of retailers and providing liaison between retailers, partners, banking partners and internal departments.
- Activating new UK merchants and assisting them during set-up phase.
- Provisioning hardware and software to customer order.
- Occasionally representing Payment Express at external client meetings as a technical resource.
- Working business hours Monday - Friday. Successful candidates may be required to work additional hours on occassions.
The team is close-knit and your day to day tasks will be varied, there is plenty of room for development as you take on more responsibility and ownership within your role. Therefore if you can see yourself becoming a Software Tester or an Infrastructure Specialist in the future this position could be the perfect starting point. Payment Express prefers to promote internally and rewards effort and quality for those who want to progress their career across our global offices, making this is an exciting time to join the company.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 3+ year’s previous experience as a Customer Support or Technical Support Analyst in a complex environment.
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Great communication skills are a must.
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential.
- Good knowledge of web server technology, embedded systems, Windows and open source applications, along with a passion for new technology
- Enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Knowledge of PCI: DSS, the UK card payments industry or acquiring market would be an advantage.
- Strong global brand and growing company that reward their staff based on performance
- Regular staff social events
- Competitive salary
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Career progression
- Personal development
PLEASE NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a short compatency test which you will need to compete in order to be considered for this role.
**NO RECRUITERS PLEASE- Strict Company Policy**
Candidates Applying for This Role Must Have the Right to Work in the UK.