BI Developer (Microsoft Stack) - E-Commerce in Manchester
A leading e-commerce firm based in Greater Manchester are actively seeking experienced business intelligence & data-warehousing developers to join their growing BI team. This is a role specialising in Microsoft BI, working with the full MS BI stack. My client are looking for someone with a good base of experience and look to grow and up-skill any candidates they employ through market leading training (both professional and "on the job").
What you need for this position:
- 7+ years of strong experience with relational databases particularly SQL server 2000/2005/2008
- 3+ years in the development and implementation of BI solutions using Microsoft Business Intelligence technology stack 2000/2005/2008
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field required or relevant work experience.
- Solid experience on Data Warehousing, Data Analysis & modeling and a good grasp of software engineering principles are required
- Experience with end to end BI solutions, including ETL, data scrubbing, loading, and reporting.
- Strong ability to analyse user requirements and build reporting solutions such as relational database reports, OLAP reporting, dashboards, and scorecards
What you''ll be doing:
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of Business Intelligence capabilities
- Responsibilities will include data analysis, system design, data/dimensional modeling, ETL and report development, implementation and trouble-shooting
- Actively participating in meetings with multiple business units and end users from many disciplines to ensure that developed and integrated systems meet their needs
- Report development includes creating complex queries against relational and multidimensional database systems using Transact-SQL and MDX for SQL Server Analysis Services
- Develop all database objects such as indexes, tables, views, constraints, triggers and stored procedures.
- Assist in database monitoring and capacity planning.
What''s in it for you:
- Ability to join a successful company that promotes a fun and healthy work environment
- Top level salary and benefits package!
- Stable and growing organisation = tremendous room for growth!
So, if you are a Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence Developer with good technical experience, please APPLY TODAY!
Applicants can submit a current CV using the link below or can find more information by calling Chris Reilly on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com