Weblogic Administrator - IBM Middleware - Retail Giant!
6 days left
- Full Time
Weblogic Administrator (Senior) - IBM Middleware - Retail Giant! My prestigious retail client is looking for a Senior Weblogic administrator due to a new Oracle ecommerce implementation project into our highly prestigious and central London based retailer. This will be a 12 month fixed term assignment where they may be options for extensions or other opportunities in the after the initial term. You will be working in a team of around 10 strong currently. The overall IT department is over 1300 strong in personnel so this is a hugely enterprise (100,000+ employees) environment and a very stimulating technical stack.
You will be supporting our client's .com estate - under pinning tech behind the website itself. This is a 'household name' and a multi £million site. Along with this you will also be supporting a large number of in house systems, covering warehouse distribution, printing labels and an array of off-the-shelf applications
Specifically, our client is migrating its commerce platform onto Oracle environment you will be assisting with the project from the ground up, helping run and embed Oracle Weblogic into the department.
In this role, you will be expected to:-
- Have excellent in depth technical knowledge of Oracle WebLogic - the is ESSENTIAL!
Other experience desirable:
- Experience of IBM WAS/IHS, distributed IBM MQ, or IBM DataPower would be an advantage
Support, maintain & enhance the Partnership web technology infrastructure, ensuring team SLA & OLA compliance
- Mentor, support and coach other members of the team
- Be accountable for incident, problem & change management
Experience in the following areas very useful:
- Previous experience as a senior member of a web technology or Middleware support team
- A strong background with the ITIL framework v3
- An appreciation of a wide range of infrastructure technologies such as Middleware, Database, Networks, Server and Client.
- Experience of day to day management & upgrades to enterprise class infrastructure
- Experience in an operational IT team capacity
Although this is a 12 month fixed term contract you will be entitled to all of our client's benefits including but not limited to:
- Bonus 15%+ (pro rata)
- Generous Pension
- Generous discounts from the retailer
- 25 days hols + 1 day for Christmas shopping
- Discounted holidays
- Many more too many to list here!
Weblogic Administrator (Senior) - IBM Middleware - Retail Giant!