4 days left
- Full Time
Our Colchester based client, a luxury hotel and dining venue, is seeking a Housekeeper to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be in a customer facing environment so will require a friendly and warm personality, ensuring all company procedures are followed accurately and efficiently.
- General housekeeping and laundry service for rooms and cleaning of the communal areas of the hotel Replenishing supplies in all areas of the hotel
- Assisting with any guest queries
The position is working 40 hours a week and shift patterns include: 7am - 3pm 9am - 5pm 10am - 6pm 2pm - 10pm 3pm - 11pm
- Previous 3 to 5 star (4 red star) experience in a hotel environment would be advantageous
- Able to work well alone and as part of a small team
- Excellent team work, flexibility and communication skills
- Be well presented and smart in appearance
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and cope well in a busy environment
- Will be customer facing at times so needs a friendly, outgoing and approachable personality
Benefits to you
You will be entitled to 30 days holiday (22 + 8 to cover Bank hols as expected to work most of these) to be taken during January and November. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established team as they strive to become a 5 star venue.