KS2 Primary Teacher
6 days left
- Full Time
Q - Are you looking for a permanent KS2Primary Teacher post?
Q - Are you constantly graded as 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’?
My client school in Harrow is looking for a creative and dynamic KS2 Primary Teacher to join them in September.
This post is open to both experienced teacher and to NQT’s, so don not delay in getting in touch if you are looking for a teaching post in Harrow.
Information about this KS2 Primary Teacher role:
- KS2 Primary Teacher post - KS2 -Yr 3,4,5 or 6
- Full Time & Permanent School Contract - September 2017 start
- Inner London Pay Scale - MPS 1-6
- NQT’s welcome to apply- 1st class induction from an Outstanding practitioner!
- Graded 'GOOD’ by Ofsted recently
- Other responsibilities available for experienced teachers looking for progression
KS2 Primary Teacher role - Job Requirements:
- Qualified Teachers ONLY - ideally UK trained
- Excellent academic history - 2:1 from a leading University - Good A levels and GCSE’s
- Have met or exceeded the 8 teaching Standards
- Clear passion for teaching - ambition to progress and grow
- Experience working with EAL and SEN - Ability to differentiate
About the School:
- Graded 'GOOD’ by OFSTED
- Forward thinking Senior Leadership team - supportive
- Outer London - Borough of Harrow
- Good transport links - parking available
- Excellent CPD programme with ample opportunity to progress your career.
Apply now for this KS2 Primary Teacher role. Send your CV to Clarus Education today!
You will be contacted within 48hrs if you are shortlisted, to discuss the position further.