Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an FP&A Manager for a growing International Retail brand based in Central London. Key responsibilities will include:
* Set-up, lead & drive FP&A process
* Performance Measurement & Reporting including Board meeting preparation
* Financial Simulations and centralised reporting.
* Business partnering and support to leadership teams
* Coordination of Annual budget and re-forecasting
* Automation and standardisation of reporting
* Commercial analysis and business decision making
* Financial Processes improvement and other financial Projects for the Group FD
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with post qualified experience in Financial Planning and/or Analysis. You will need to have a strong track record of working in a commercial environment and be able to demonstrate that you have excellent commercial acumen. This role will sit as the right hand to the Group FD and will require you to challenge, influence and drive the business forward.