Home Manager (RGN or RMN) opportunity in an established elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for elderly and EMI/Dementia residents. As the Client's nursing home is small in size the client are confident that they can provide the right support for the home to be successful.
The home has provided nursing & social care for the elderly for over 50 years. It is part of a local healthcare provider who are providing full support to the incoming Manager.
My Client requires a committed and confident individual who is conscientious, dynamic and pro-active to efficiently lead and manage our facility on a day to day and long term basis. They will reward the successful candidate ensuring their own professional development and qualifications remain a priority.
- Manage all members of staff including liaising with outside agencies
- Implement training/induction programmes for all Care Staff
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the Home
- Quality management and audits with the clinical and monetary departments of the Home
- Improve the quality rating from CQC
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have experience at managerial level either Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a nursing home
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff member's
- Excellent communication, marketing and business skills
- Understanding and clear knowledge of CQC standards
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus on-going training, company benefits and discretionary bonusesIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy