AREA SALES MANAGER - LUXURY GIFTWEAR
Area Sales Manager - Luxury Giftwear - Job Summary
Are you an existing Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager or National Sales Manager with a track record of exceptional results within a high-end luxury brand? Do you have excellent communication, people and sales skills with the ability to grow accounts with both a long and short term business strategy? Are you a proven Sales Manager with experience within brands such as fragrance, beauty, luxury items or high end gifts? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
This high-end business are genuine leaders in their market with a brand name synonymous with quality and excellence. They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to continue to the growth and development of their brand and work alongside a number of retailers and stockists. You will work with a high level of autonomy managing a small sales team and playing a key role in the development of both new and existing partnerships.
Area Sales Manager - Luxury Giftwear - Role Responsibility
As Area Sales Manager you will:
- Continue to develop and grow both new and existing relationships with stockists; informing them of new product & promotions and helping to deliver growth
- Provide advice for merchandising and training with account stores and stockists
- Drive new business development - creating and identifying new accounts for the business
- Manage Retail & Trade Shows on behalf of the business
- Manage the development of small and growing sales team
Area Sales Manager - Luxury Giftwear - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within brands such as fragrance, beauty, luxury items or high end gifts in a Sales Manager role
- Very customer service orientated
- A "people person" with strong training and development skills
- Strong sales skills
- Whilst people management experience is preferable, we will consider people who have previously worked on their own as the team sales team within the business is small
- Full Driving License is essential
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and reward their employees then this could be for you. For further information please send in your CV now.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.