Field Retail Training Manager (Covering the South of England and London)
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is currently looking to recruit an individual to be field based working with retailers to train them on their remote software used by the retailers. The ideal candidate with be happy to work across the whole of the UK and have some previous technical experience.
Please note the role requires covering the South of England and London so you can be located anywhere that you can cover this area from.
Main Purpose of Job:
• To provide field support to new customers, delivering exceptional training and induction to the company system
• Supporting existing customers to achieve best in class compliance levels
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Delivery of outstanding customer service and timely completion of key tasks within financial budgets and pre-determined KPIs
• Actively gain feedback from all customers, review and monitor, and share findings for continuous improvements
• To drive in best practice and flexibility that supports continuous improvement and a cost effective team
• Assist in the development of business plans to support field resource requirements for their business areas
• Focus on delivering high customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Group and 1-2-1 presentation ability to all levels
• Customer and team focused with a passion for people development
• Well-presented and professional with the ability to work with minimal direction, guided by operational and business objectives
• Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
• Demonstrate aptitude for completing administrative tasks relevant to the role
• Full UK driving license as this role will involve travel across the UK
The role pays between £24-£26K plus a 3K car allowance and travel card