Contractor - Residential & Commercial - £1.5m - £20m - Quantity Surveyor
This proud and ambitious Contractor are seeking a commercially astute Quantity Surveyor to work on Residential and Commercial Projects across London and Home Counties.
This contractor has a well-known presence around London and their expertise stretches across Residential, Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial, and Leisure sectors including New Build, Refurb and Fit Out.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
- Contractual negotiations
- Management of any disputes
- Presenting and agreeing firm cost variations
- Cost reporting
- Valuation and certification for payment of sub-contractor and supplier accounts
- Drafting instructions to sub-contractors
- Regularly reviews project accountabilities
- Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate
- Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties
Projects: New Build, Refurb and Fit-out
Sectors: Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Leisure
25 days' annual leave + Bank holidays
Car/Car allowance & Fuel Card
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have strong leadership ability. Working with a variety of
colleagues and clients, you will need to be able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
You will also need: Strong prior experience in a quantity surveying role, Legal awareness,
Ability to asses contract documents and requirements, Excellent negotiation skills,
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor/South London/Residential/Central London/Commercial