A well known multinational organisation based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their Commercial Finance team on a permanent basis.
Our Client operate in a specialist market and are a leading organisation within their sector.
- Providing financial support to operational teams on a day to day basis to aid decision making and planning
- Ownership of forecasts and budgets for the region
- Preparing timely and accurate variance analysis on both financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Completing month end tasks, encompassing all elements of the P&L from revenue to overheads
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing month end & year end reporting and analysis to Financial Business Partner for Group Updates including areas such as vehicle costs, bad debt and insurance.
- Completion and reporting of annual site audits and systems training across all sites.
- Aiding the regional general manager in monthly meetings and trading reviews and presenting the financials.
- Providing aged debt analysis and assisting the managers in credit limit management.
- Building and simplifying various spreadsheets and processes for more efficient and useful reporting.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A Finance related degree
- ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified
- Good Excel skills
- Previous management accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive salary of up to £35,000 + full study support.