5 days left
- Full Time
6-12 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Simplyhealth as a Communication Specialist based in our Andover office on an initial 6 month contract.
At Simplyhealth we’ve got a great story to tell, from the customers we support with their everyday healthcare needs to our charitable giving in the local community and beyond. As a Communication Specialist within our busy Corporate Communications team you’ll deliver multi-channel communication projects across the Simplyhealth Group to build upon both our brand and reputation.
Collaboration and resilience are key within this role, you’ll be working with a number of stakeholders within Simplyhealth, particularly at CEO and Executive Leadership Team level, to develop and execute impactful and engaging communications that bring to life our strategic ambition.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Significant experience with media, social media, print and web-based information delivery systems
- Experience of planning, managing and executing multi-channel campaigns
- A proven track record in content creation and editing, including digital content
- Experience working with and managing communications agencies
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme, or if you choose to opt out, a First Home Scheme or Student Loan Repayment Scheme
- Life assurance at 4 times your basic salary
- Simplyhealth Everyday Health Plan
- Free onsite parking (subject to waiting list)
- Access to My discounts; for a range of discounts on shopping, travel, dining etc.
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.