Channel Marketing Manager - EMEA
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you an expert in all things channel marketing? Someone who can work with distributors and resellers to launch joint initiatives that drive demand?
Great! I'm working with a global data centre business in West London to find a channel marketing manager for EMEA that will join an already well established team.
The role will be all encompassing so you'll work on everything from joint go to market initiatives with Cisco and IBM, partner incentives, right through to roadshows and events.
This will also involve working with tools such as Eloqua to automate some marketing processes and generate demand.
Right now, it doesn't have direct reports but will very soon so you'll have to be comfortable in the long term managing people.
To apply for the role you should have experience in:
- Channel marketing from a vendor perspective
- Partner management including distributors and resellers
- Analysing ROI to ensure budgets are spent in the right place and campaigns can be optimised
- Demand generation and marketing automation software
- Ideally, the data centre solutions or electrical distribution sectors
If this sounds like you and you want to work in a global business alongside other leading organisations like Cisco and IBM then make sure you send in your CV now!