MB Fitzgerald are currently working with an established Specialist Investment organisation to recruit an Investment Administrator due to the continued growth of the company. This London based role is offering candidates a highly competitive salary of £24,000 to £34,000, negotiable due to experience and qualifications.
This well-established company is offering the right candidate the opportunity to further their knowledge of investments, providing excellent support and opportunities for progression by sponsoring professional qualifications, enabling the candidate to achieve success and progression within the company.
- Processing of Client & IFA applications to internal system.
- Data input, photo copying and scanning.
- Dealing with general application enquiries from financial advisers by email & telephone
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system
- Issuing Client & IFA correspondence by post and email
- Well spoken & confident
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
- GCSE English/Math’s A-C grades required & education to graduate standard preferred