3 days left
- Full Time
Are you ready to own your career? Do you want to really impact on the career of others?
As a Product Owner, you will be doing just that, as you create mobile digital products our customers love and drive product evolution on a daily basis to help shape the future of online recruitment. The role will primarily focus on Mobile Apps but you will also be involved in other products and customer touch points. In our agile environment, you will innovate, work at pace and adapt quickly to customer response.
Our aim is to connect people with the right jobs and we want you to be excited at the thought of going to work, joining us here at reed.co.uk on our mission to slay the beast of career misery and make Mondays the greatest day of them all.
You will be creative, collaborative, tenacious and have a true desire to innovate, and this will be demonstrable by your proven track record of success delivering high class mobile applications in competitive consumer markets.
What you’ll do
- Define and set ambitious goals, for product and teams, that inspire and motivate big thinking and deliver significant impact
- Be driven by and grow key acquisition, conversion and engagement metrics
- Lead the ideation, testing and validation of hypotheses for your product to grow, creating value for our customers
- Credibly and confidently manage stakeholders and cross-functional teams to aid efficient delivery
- Define metrics and analyse user behaviour to inform the success of products
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable leadership skills and gravitas to drive product success and command respect across teams
- An all-consuming empathy for the customer
- To make people around you more effective and productive, setting a tone of doing as well as thinking
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Superior analytical skills with high attention to detail
- An excellent track record of successful digital product management across mobile apps, driving customer satisfaction and large scale growth
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign – something new happening every Monday – pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment.
This role isn’t right for you if you want to work in a ‘boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.