7 days left
- Full Time
Location: Greater London
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 plus Good Benefits
The role will involve a fairly significant amount of travelling and some overnight stays.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a genuine difference by working for a leading charity which supports disadvantaged and disabled people across the UK. One of their key objectives is to support even more people to access a wide range of assistive technology.
This role would best suit someone with a background in either Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy to deliver training in Assistive Technology to service users and health care professionals.
The Trainer will be responsible for delivering accredited training courses to health and social care practitioners in order for them to appropriately support their clients.
- To deliver a range of both accredited and non-accredited training courses to health care practitioners
- The role will be based in London and will involve travel across Greater London and potentially beyond. Possibility of home working if necessary
- To work with groups and individuals, assessing their ability and making recommendations for their personal development
- To develop and maintain a good understanding of how assistive technology can be made available and benefit the public
- To set up and maintain effective administration, evaluation, monitoring and progression systems
- To manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective on-site training delivery
Key Skills Required
- A relevant teaching or training qualification
- Experience in a health or social care environment (such as occupational health, physiotherapy, Health & Social care etc)
- An awareness and practical experience of using and demonstrating assistive technology
- A creative, passionate and target driven approach
Great opportunity for a trainer who is interested in the developments in technology and how they can make a real difference to people with disabilities