Senior Mechanical Project Manager
As the chosen candidate you will be joining their successful West London office as a permanent member of staff, working on-site in West London. Working as the Senior Mechanical Project Manager on a number of new-build offices, you will be responsible for liaising effectively with the operations team in order to guarantee the effective delivery of assigned projects.
Our client is a countrywide Building Services sub-contractor based in London. They deliver the highest level of value to building projects, through the full life-cycle of design, installation, commissioning and maintenance. With their prevailing world class reputation for quality they are soon to be documented as a 'top five' Building Services contractor. Due to expanding projects and an influx of new work our client are looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Project Manager to join their Building Services team on a permanent basis.
- Strong Building Services background and knowledge
- Extensive experience as a Mechanical Project Manager or in a similar position
- Proven record of leading projects and successfully managing them to time, cost and quality boundaries
- First-rate time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience working on commercial projects
- Drive and determination
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As the ideal candidate you will have relevant managerial experience, and have a working knowledge of various M&E projects. You will also have the ability to lead projects independently, in addition to working as a part of a group. You will also have the ability to communicate successfully your approach to finding solutions to problems and queries. Our client is offering an excellent salary package for this permanent, London based role.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on and ask for Alex Wright, or email and quote 11342-AW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.