Sales Director - SaaS Analytics Software
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a bright high flyer with c3 years in SaaS sales? £120k OTE and shares of interest?
- CEO wants a right hand person to work on strategy with
- Co is about to close its 2nd round of funding, c£2m
- Selling initially, then in Q2 your first headcount, you build a team from there
- SaaS solution helps the NHS improve, indirectly helping people in need
In their 6th year, with a proven solution and sound financials, our client sells SaaS analytics software to the Healthcare market across the UK, US and Australia. With headcount at 20, they run a mean and lean operation, and have recently been valued at $9m. This role is newly created to help take the business to the next level, and includes shares in the business.
As a Sales Director, what does a typical day involve?
Initially a hands on role, you'll work closely with the CEO and take ownership for sales of their SaaS solutions in the UK.
With it being a new role, it will be up to you to write your job description, and bring both your ideas and experience to help the business grow.
You'll receive full training on the solutions, the CEO currently does all the demo's, so you'll shadow him to get up to speed.
Currently they have a lead generation firm generating leads which haven't been followed up on, so whilst initially the role will be new business focused, you'll have a warm stack of leads to work from. As you succeed and you grow your team, you'll split your time between new business, account management and developing their new partner eco-system.
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- Min of 3 years SaaS sales experience
- You'll be a high flyer, outstripping the ability to progress in your current firm, and would relish the autonomy this role offers
- You'll be excited by a blank sheet of paper and the ability to write your own destiny
- Some experience of new business selling for a Startup is essential, and you'll have experience of pitching to Snr Directors
- Experience of selling into the Healthcare market would be an advantage but isn't necessary
- You'll be bright, polished, and easy to deal with
What is the salary for the Sales Directorrole?
£50 - 60,000 basic, £110 - 120,000 OTE + shares + benefits