4 days left
- Full Time
£20K plus benefits
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To generate new business sales within specific industry sectors in line with Group expectations from existing clients and potential new clients; providing first class customer service.
- To effectively deliver telemarketing campaigns as directed.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by using commercial expertise to develop specific regions and markets.
- To work collaboratively with the Marketing, Field Sales, Tendering and Sewage Telesales teams
- At least 3 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Maintains and inspires a results-driven approach, focuses on results and critical performance indicators
- Identifies opportunities and is pro-active in putting forward ideas and potential solutions
- Shows by a range of verbal and non-verbal signals that the information being received is understood
- Good IT skills with experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills
- Evidence of ability to work co-operatively with others to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience using CRM packages ideally Salesforce is desirable