Telemarketing & Sales Executive - Talent & Enthusiasm for Client Liaison Essential!
FORWARD THINKING MANAGEMENT TEAM
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and enthusiastic Sales and Telemarketing professional to join an award winning team for a forward thinking, dynamic and professional company within the financial services industry.
If you are looking to avoid the daily slog of the London commute and work for renowned company of choice for their friendly, supportive environment and are commitment to developing their people then this is the role for you!
Based within vibrant East Croydon offices the role of the telesales/telemarketing position will be to book appointments and generate new business meetings from a list of prospects and warm client leads. Required skills and experience
• Identifying and targeting new business contacts from new and existing prospect lists
• Effectively arranging quality meetings within target sectors
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills
• Be confident in effectively communicating and influencing at all levels
• Utilising all methods of communications. Face to face, verbal, email, LinkedIn etc.
• Ensuring allocated prospect base is kept up to date with a high degree of accuracy via in-house CRM system
• Position company and values at the highest level at all times
• Be prepared to place 60+ calls per day
• Proficient with Microsoft Office. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Account Management But most importantly, they are book for somebody with an outgoing and gregarious personality who can instantly engage with potential customers over the telephone.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5:30 and along with company benefits (Inc. 28 day’s holiday) my client positively encourages professional development and growth and as such would provide excellent training and support further studies and industry qualifications.
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference. Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.