International Media Researcher - Hungarian and Slovak or Czech speaking
5 days left
- Full Time
International Media Researcher - Hungarian, Slovakian or Czech speaking
Greenwich Peninsula, London
£22-23K per annum and excellent company benefits
Cision is a leading media communication technology and analytics company that enables marketers and communicators to effectively manage their earned media programs in coordination with paid and owned channels to drive business impact. As the creator of the Cision Communication Cloud™, the first-of-its-kind earned media cloud-based platform, Cision has combined cutting-edge data, analytics, technology and services into a unified communication ecosystem that brands can use to build consistent, meaningful and enduring relationships with influencers and buyers in order to amplify their marketplace influence. Cision solutions also include market-leading media technologies such as PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
This role is to join the Cision International Research team and to be the guardian of Cision databases by maintaining their accuracy and details whilst establishing and building strong journalist relationships. The role will involve researching publications and individual journalists in order to ensure that our databases are as up-to-date as they can be, as well as responding swiftly to client requests for particular information. This role reIt can be a fast-paced environment and the candidate should have a strong interest in the media industry and keeping up to date with key media industry news and editorial movements. The ideal candidate should be able to speak Hungarian and Slovak or Czech fluently.
Further responsibilities include:
- Researching and verification of journalist data, and updating the database accordingly in line with Data Protection requirements
- Maintain the accuracy of the database through productive research and data entry
- Managing time efficiently to meet personal KPIs
- Build relationships with editorial staff and verify information for publications based in your assigned geographical areas through telephone and email contacts
- Proactively source media alerts covering journalist job moves/new launches within the industry
- Help to support our client service team in deadline with PR client’s queries through research and database updates.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Strong interest and knowledge of the media industry
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Ability to conduct productive research via internet and telephone
- Ability to deal with journalists at all levels
- Relationship building skills and ability to maintain relationships with journalists within assigned geographical area.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Languages: Hungarian and Slovak or Czech
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Cision International Research team as we continue to provide best in class data for our clients. If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then apply now.