Senior Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Project Manager / Senior PM - IT System Changes
A Senior Project Manager / Senior PM is needed to join the project management team of a leading Health and Care regulator. The successful Senior Project Manager / Senior PM will be required to manage the progress and delivery of major projects and work with the Project Portfolio Manager in co-ordinating all major business improvement projects. This position will be offered on a flexible basis with the successful candidate having the option of working between 25 and 35 hours per week, with Monday to Thursday being the core days that they will work.
You will have excellent project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and processes. It will be essential that you have experience in managing business change projects that involve implementing IT system changes, rather than specialising in the management of software development or infrastructure projects.
Benefits of working for our client
They offer 30 days annual leave, membership of their personal pension scheme, flexible working, selected employee discounts and access to the Employee Assistance Program when you join.
- Assume responsibility for a sub-section of the programme, comprising a number of complex projects;
- Provide day-to-day management of these projects using their Project Management Methodology and internal processes;
- Provide essential information and guidance to the Project Lead to enable them to direct and undertake the project;
- Manage allocated projects in a controlled manner in order that the project objectives are met according to agreed time, budget and quality criteria.
Main Skills required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent skills and knowledge;
- Prince 2, APM or equivalent qualified;
- Proven and excellent project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and processes;
- Proven experience of successfully managing a range of complex business improvement projects in the role of a Project Manager.
The deadline for applications is Monday 6 February at midnight. If you are shortlisted for this position please be aware that you will be required to complete an application form before you attend interview.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and actively guards against unfair discrimination on any grounds.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...