Estate & Facility Manager - Multiple private residences
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Estate/ Facilities Manager - Single Family Office
Location: London, W1
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (negotiable) plus benefits
Our Client is looking for an exceptional Estate & Facility Manager to oversee and ensure the smooth functioning and perfect maintenance of their multiple homes around the world.
Travelling between the properties, the position requires someone who is hands-on and able to oversee all household matters including but not limited to: technology, engineering & maintenance contracts, construction projects, pool/spa maintenance, care & storage of wine, art & antiques, security, garden and landscaping.
The successful candidate may have gathered experience in private high profile households, boutique and luxury hotels and high profile establishments.
The ideal candidate for this position will lead with a passion that inspires his or her staff to deliver service that is quite simply, 'exceptional’.
The successful candidate will also be expected to provide strategic leadership expertise that ensures the effective and efficient operation of the multiply residences while improving on the current model, and in doing so, help achieve yet higher standards of service across the whole portfolio.
While it is important that candidate presents the right credentials. The client would also like to emphasise that they wish to find an Estate & Facility Manager, who has an advanced understanding that work in a private home requires a proactive and forward-thinking approach, along with a friendly and flexible nature. The client also wishes to find a candidate who shows longevity in their previous roles, and a desire to seek a long-term working commitment to their new employer.
The Candidate will have to acknowledge that while this is essentially a Monday to Friday role, he/she will need to offer flexibility at weekends and on evenings and over seasonal holiday periods.
It is vital that candidate:
- Can take control of the supervision of all general household maintenance
- Is capable of overseeing the progress of future and ongoing construction works and refurbishment projects
- Has some experience in construction
- Is familiar with managing contractors and suppliers;
- Can actively seek ways of improving portfolio properties, defining the benefits of making changes and implementing them
- Will work seamlessly with multi-national teams, devising teaching methods ensuring all the staff know how to operate the household systems relevant to them
- Install systems and protocols that allow staff to deliver a consistent level of service across all properties
- Identifies and solves security issues and maintains advanced security systems
- Provides clear, concise reporting to Principals and Senior Management
- Develops and implements effective systems of administration and documentation
Candidate will also have:
- Is enthusiastic and organised team player who will be hands-on when necessary and has a proactive approach to work
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills along with an excellent command of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent references that can be checked;
- Excellent knowledge of the rules of etiquette, protocol and good manners;
- The ability to always remain professional in every circumstance
- The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality;
- A Clean Police Record or happy to undergo an advanced DBS Check.
- High degree of flexibility and organization skills to accommodate a fast paced, deadline driven and service oriented environment, patience will be a vital virtue;
- Effective at dealing with large amounts of information;
- Ability to deal effectively with difficult situations, problems and complaints;
Hours & Terms:
Weekdays: Monday to Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm- with flexibility required for weekends
Salary is negotiable (plus discretionary bonus based on the performance)
Subject to 3 Month Probationary Period