Commercial Accountant (Charity)
Trace are currently recruiting for a Commercial Accountant to join a large international NGO based in central London. Sitting within the Commercial Finance Team the successful candidate will have a natural ability to communicate effectively with non-finance based staff and become part of a well established and high performing finance function.
Roles/responsibilities include the following
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting in a timely manner
- Evaluating risk and value for money within existing and new contracts
- Liaise with senior staff to highlight risks and make appropriate recommendations from financial monitoring
- Compliance with customer/donor requirements in financial management for large and complex international programmes
- Coach and mentor less senior members within the commercial finance function
- A passed finalist/qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA/ACA)
- Experience of working within a commercial finance function
- Experience of modelling and forecasting
- Experience of a multicurrency financial environment
- Experience or the desire to work in the Not for Profit sector
For further information please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.