Merchandiser - Home
Are you currently working for a recognised UK retailer and ready to step up to Merchandiser level? Our client is interested in confident and analytical merchandisers who have experience in working in a fast paced retail environment.
Are you responsible for maintaining a WSSI? Are you currently involved in forecasting and planning and have you got experience in directly managing an Assistant Merchandiser, MAA or an Allocator?
Our client is a market leading Homewares retailer. With a vast range of products this is an exciting time to be part of a business that is committed to offering the highest standard of service to all customers. They are looking for a Merchandiser - Home to join their team and offer excellent career progression opportunities, so it's a great time to join!
So what does this Merchandiser - Home role involve?
Applicants will need to have experience within a recognised high street retailer in the UK. You need to be comfortable and confident in managing and analysing large amounts of data, with a great understanding of excel & WSSI. You need to be a good communicator across all levels, managing effective working relationships with suppliers and trading teams.
You will naturally show passion for the products you are working with, an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customers needs. You will reflect this in your plan leading to an attractive and competitive product offering.
What qualities will I need for this Merchandiser - Home role?
* You will need to be experienced in handling large amounts of data and analysing it in order to make commercial decisions.
* Pay high attention to detail and accuracy in the development of your forward plan allowing for flexibility when required.
* Be confident in influencing and commercial decision making, with the use of fact and logic.
* Show passion and consideration for the customers needs and reflect this in your plan.
* A strong understanding of a WSSI is essential for this role.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment