Business Development Manager - Watford/Hemel Hempstead/St Albans
3 days left
- Full Time
Due to a significant growth plan I am recruiting for a number of positions across the UK for this market leading company Retail Merchant Services.
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Field Sales
Job Type: Permanent Industry Sector:
Sales Salary: £25000 Basic - £65000 Per Annum OTE Uncapped
Benefits: Company Car, Un-capped Commission, Pension, Life Assurance.
Location, Post Code: HP/AL/WD
Based in Central Milton Keynes, Retail Merchant Services is the fastest growing and largest independent merchant services provider in the UK.
Over 45,000 businesses use our Chip & PIN Terminals every day to process nearly £3 billion credit & debit card transactions every year.
Our field based team of payment experts are responsible for identifying opportunities to cut costs for small business owners within a given territory.
Business Development Manager offering innovative payment solutions to small businesses including: fixed line - desktop terminals for in-store payments; mobile and GPRS options for payments on the move, Virtual terminals for customer not present transactions over the phone and eCommerce solutions for a customer’s online shop front.
In addition, our membership package includes a variety of free and cost cutting benefits such as FREE legal helpline and preferential rates on broadband, fixed line and mobile phone lines via our partnership with Daisy Plc.
Our multi award winning membership is specifically designed to save customers money, giving you extra tools and opportunities to assist more business owners.
100% new business position, attending pre-booked appointments as well as self-generating opportunities, you will be responsible for winning new customers within your defined territory, maximising every sales opportunity including referrals.
With a passion for sales and providing solutions, a great work ethic and the business owner’s needs at the forefront of every pitch, you will really make a difference to your customers.
· Industry leading salary and benefits package with uncapped commission
· Fully expensed company car
· Opportunity to qualify for the RMS Elite Club after just 3 months, offering top performers additional bonuses, rewards and recognition
· Industry leading, highly progressive & fast growing company
· Comprehensive Business Development Manager Induction programme with first class sales training, both residential and field based
· On-going sales coaching and support
· Appointment support from our UK based call centre The Person
· Highly motivated & Target driven
· Puts the customer at the heart of the sale
· Goal orientated and entrepreneurial
· Takes ownership and proposes solutions
· Socially confident with excellent presentation skills
· A proven track record of winning new customers
· Demonstrable success in field sales
· Wants a rewarding career with a market leader