Learning and Development Advisor
Our client is an international law firm looking to hire an experienced L&D advisor on a permanent basis with the intention of starting as soon as possible. The role is based in City ofLondonfor an ambitious and expanding law firm.
This role has a base salary of up to £35K + benefits.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the L&D offering reflects the business needs identify and implement changes in approach, coverage or delivery methods where required.
- Consult and liaise with staff in all roles throughout the Firm to analyse training needs and agree training plans, including using information from appraisals.
- Identify, select and liaise with external training providers
- Act as project manager for Learning & Development programmes
- Arrange and facilitate pre and post course training reviews for all management and skills courses
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of programmes.
- · Design a suite of personal development programmes
- · Work with the Training Principal and Graduate Recruitment Team in reviewing, developing and implementing the Trainee Solicitor Induction Programme.
- Liaise with Practice Development Lawyers and partners to identify and implement legal technical and legal skills training programmes.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com