Quant Java Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
Quant Java Developer - Fund Management - London
Your new company
A leading Global Fund Manager is seeking a Quant developer with a strong Java Background. With billions of AUM and a strong passion for technology, this Fund Manager is an extremely desirable place to work.
Your new role
You will be working in a Fixed Income team to implement a market-leading platform to improve its business scalability and efficiency. Although this is a development position, the role involves front office exposure to Portfolio Managers, Researchers and other member of the platform team.
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking for a technology enthusiast from a mathematical/Quant background that has expertise in Java. This developer should have excellent communications skills and be able to explain and support a Fixed Income platform to members of the business.
From a key skills perspective the Fund Manager is looking for someone with:
- Excellent Python knowledge as this what the platform will be build using
- Passion for Quantitative development
- Background in Java
- Strong knowledge of R and MATLAB
- Experience with SAS, C#/C++
- Passionate about technology and development
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
This Fund Manager is paying a competitive salary of around 100K depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.