7 days left
- Full Time
Marc Daniels is recruiting on behalf of a well-known client of ours based in High Wycombe, who is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join their diverse finance department.
- Day to day management of the Fixed Asset register, ensuring assets are capitalized in line with group policies.
- Prepare monthly prepayments, accruals and journal postings
- Provide balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Provide Flash forecasts monthly
- Deliver the month end P&L providing meaningful variance analysis to budget, forecast and last year
- Produce the quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Produce and review key KPI's
- Assist manager on delivery of monthly balance sheet and cash flow and quarterly CAS reporting
- Production of VAT returns and alongside manager, review changes to business practices and advise on impact to VAT treatment
- Production of packaging returns
- Assisting manager with preparation of annual tax returns, capital allowance claims and statutory accounts
- Daily sales and margin reporting
- Liaising with auditors on Interim and Year End accounts
- Delivery of the annual budget and quarterly forecast following review with budget holders
- Adhoc analysis as required
The ideal applicant must be a part qualified accountant with previous experience in a financial accounting role, who is committed to completing their studies. They will have strong communicational skills and IT knowledge, with advanced knowledge of Excel (Vlookups, Sumif's and Pivots). Previous use of Oracle financial systems would be advantageous.