Head of Information Risk and Incident Response
Head of Information Risk Analysis and Incident Response - 85-105k+
Sector: Investment Banking
A global tier 1 investment bank is looking to hire its Head of Information Risk and Response to lead and provide subject matter expertise on internal and external security threats and strategies for risk mitigation and incident response. This role will work in unison with the Global Information and IT Security Function.
The head of IRA+R will play a key part in driving consistent risk and response standards - defining an effective vision and strategy for the banks highly dynamic environment. The head of IRA+R should be highly analytical, with the ability to communicate and balance business, technology and security needs and requirements without compromising on necessary risk and incident management initiatives that safeguard the Banks invaluable intellectual property.
Ideal skill set / experience:
- Expertise in Information Security
- Business/Technology Information Risk mitigation and response strategy and frameworks
- Strategic security planning and development
- threat and incident management experience
- Investment Banking Experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder facing skills with the ability to be an interface between security, the business and technology teams.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com