3 days left
- Full Time
My client are an innovative British brand within health and beauty and are looking for a CRM Marketing Analyst to join their team based in the heart of the city.
The CRM Marketing Analyst will sit within the companies CRM function and will be responsible for analysing and driving actionable insights from large complex customer data sets.
CRM Marketing Analyst role;
- Work closely with the analytics manager to deliver on companywide analytic initiatives.
- Collaborate with overseas teams including the US.
- Help the business to understand senior stakeholder’s requirements and deliver insights and recommendations to suit.
CRM Marketing Analyst experience/Skills required;
- The CRM Marketing Analyst will have a strong analytical background ideally from E-Commerce or Retail.
- Advanced excel skills are essential as is commercial experience with R.
- Commercial experience with tools such as; SQL, Tableau or SPSS are extremely advantageous but not essential.
- Exposure to large complex data sets is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Educated to degree level.
Please apply or drop an email to Chris Furness for immediate consideration and interview!