2 days left
- Full Time
Due to a promotion we're looking to hire a new Finance Systems Analyst for a large UK based Plc. Reporting in to the Head of Finance Systems you'll ideally be a Finance / Accounting professional who has developed an interest in Financial Systems and is keen to continue along this path.
You'll be a Part Qualified Accountant or someone who is looking to start your studies and you'll play a major part in the systems team - offering day-to-day support and development of systems for the wider Finance, Sales and Operational community within the Group.
- Provide technical support to the Finance team relating to several Finance systems
- Act as the 'middle-ground' between the technology team and the Finance team
- Help develop and build leading Finance reports, controls and processes for the whole Group
- Offer support to help enhance controls and reporting capability
- Provide financial support on a number of issues
- Deliver various systems projects
- Plan and conduct systems testing and manage key system developments
- Identify inefficiencies and fix them
- Increase awareness (and training) on the capabilities of financial reporting and systems across the group
- A part-qualified Accountant (or someone who is looking to study)
- Previous experience as an Accountant
- Strong interest in Financial Systems
- Systems Accountant experience would fantastic
- Strong experience in a major Finance system is essential (TM1, Cognos, SAP, Hyperion etc)
- A real desire to qualify as an accountant and to build a career as a Financial Systems expert
A major part of this role will involve you immersing yourself within the Finance and Operations teams so you must be a sociable and confident person and enjoy working with others!