Registered Nurse for Learning Disability Service - Leigh On Sea
We are looking for a RNLD or RMN qualified nurse to work in a 7 bed service that provides care and support to men who have a learning disability and complex needs including those detained under the Mental Health Act.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar service but newly qualified nurses may be considered
Your role will include:
- Promoting independence and enabling residents to access the community
- Managing a team on shift in the absence of the Service Manager and Deputy
- Managing medication
- Ensuring that care plans and risk assessments are current and meet individual residents needs
- Participating in reviews and multi disciplinary meetings to update on resident's progress and have some input on care and treatment plans
- Referral to outside health and social care professionals as appropriate e.g. safeguarding leads
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.